Tuesday, April 6, 2010

A friend in USAF Boot Camp

We have a CNG in USAF Boot Camp! You know I love to write letters!! a*craig was such a big help to me when the Ex was deployed and is still a great friend! She has come so far! if anyone feels like writing her let me know, I'll send you her address. Ash has lots of support, but from what I understand the more support the better! This girl is so strong and I am sooo proud for her and her accomplishments over the last year! Go girl!!




March 27 CNG Post:

So I sent my first letter To Ash today. But there is a little story behind the picture That I can't wait to tell her about too. Since I didn't want to post my address on FB and only wanted to share the pic with you girls, I texted my email with the pic of Ash's letter. Well my Cell Phone is a touch screen (i kinda hate... it BTW) and while i was scrolling through my address book to get my select my email, not knowing, I also selected another friend of mine who happens to be a mail man in Morristown and sent the message. I get a text back from Brian saying "you want me to send that?" I was like Send what? and then I realized the amusing ironic mistake lol Oh !!! I miss Ash already!!!!!
Crazy Navy Girls Photos
March 27 at 4:49pm
Jessica Lynn Coats

hehe i also noticed just now that i wrote drom instead of dorm oops
March 27 at 4:56pm ·

No comments:

Post a Comment