Monday, June 15, 2009

The things that have going on lately;

I got a place... Sorta. the land lord at my Dad's place renovated the mid half of the house down stairs from my dad and the guy that moved in down there offered me the extra room for 200 a month. Not a bad deal right? Thing is I don't feel quite comfortable there. When I told Jay about it his response was "your living with some guy?!"

The last two weeks I have not been staying there though. I spent the first of them at my Mom's and Grandmas, and this week my uncle's
the venting is needed fof this purpose;

2 Tuesdays ago my friend big C Asks me if i wanna go out. I say I can't I'm 2 hours away at my mom's and its pouring rain I don;t have the money.
She insists on buying me a few beers. I still say no. $30 for the week right now 2 hours away don't wanna deal with 80 in the rain and I have no money. She thinks I'm mad at her because I "never opt to stay at my mom's house instead of going with her." I explain I don't want to come mainly because I didn't want to get stuck in Jersey with no money. C thinks that makes no scene because I live in NJ. it goes on for a little bit and then she gives it up.


talk to her briefly Saturday after a baby Shower.

Tuesday rolls around again and I get a text: Hey Stranger how are you?
I said your stranger than me
and then comes the are you alive blah blah blah...
and the I'm concerned about you Jess text.

I call her. Assure her I'm fine. Having some disagreements with grandma yada yada and having second thoughts with staying at the house in Jersey but whatever maybe we can hang out tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment