Saturday, June 20, 2009

Thursday 6/19/2008


That was the Thursday that we through tears said goodbye before J left for RTC. I think that it may have been the hardest day of my life so far. yes I got him back for another month... but when I pulled out of his driveway I couldn't even get to the end of the street without hysterically crying. The CD Got caught on repeat of Roll On By kid Rock and i didn't know how to turn it off. J called it fate. I still have those text messages from that day. I couldn't save all of them, but i saved alot... and I go back and look at them over and over and they make me smile, and sometimes cry. Mainly They make me so proud of him and make me think that this year even though its been so tough has been so worth every moment of waiting because J means the world to me!! I love you so much!!

come home to me soon Baby!!
I'm here waiting for you with all my Love

No comments:

Post a Comment