Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What Makes One Jersey Anyways?

I cannot lie, I have been watching MTV's Jersey Shore cause I kinda think it's amusing. I mean really MTV IS all about the drama right? and it is just a show. I'm here in Massachusetts right now and watching it kinda makes me feel a little bit better about being away from home. One thing did Burn me up though... Episode 6 Sammie and Ronnie are leaving a club in a cab ride, and Ronnie makes some comment about her big toe and Sammie Freaks out ... Then Ronnie tells her she's "acting like a Real Jersey Girl" I was like WTF Sammie is no REAL Jersey Girl...
Tell me where these people think that a girl crying about her boyfriend making fun of her toe makes her a Jersey girl...
The Drama actually continued over her big toe like half the episode. She cried about her boy calling her toe big... actually CRIED

A real Jersey Girl makes fun of their boyfriend right back...
I mean Hell My toe is huge? Least I can wear shoes to cover them up... I don't know what your gonna do about your huge nose punk!
We laugh about it, maybe play fight... then its over.
This is what a REAL Jersey girl would do.





Create your own Jersey Shore Nickname.



J-Pants!! I Died laughing!! LOL I think everyone needs a Jersey Shore Nickname! It's toooooo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment