Monday, February 1, 2010

Not Me Monday

Well There are a couple things I did not do this weekend...

My Car didn't overheat on the drive to SH's apt and we did not feed her Poland Spring to make it without stopping. Looks like Neon's getting snooty in her old age.

I didn't get to work on Sunday and realize I had forgotten to wear a bra (not like ANYONE but me noticed) oh and I'm NEVER in a rush to get to work because I never slack or stay out too late the night before... Not me

I didn't take my drinking boots out for a Spin Friday AND Saturday night. It didn't feel like the first time I was able to control these boots since I got to Massachusetts.

J: I think I got my drinking Boots back Baby
Boyfriend: What did ya leave them in New Jersey?
J: I think so corse I'm pretty sure its just the drinking here [MA] gets me hammered faster. I've never been so drunk so quick in Jersey. I think The Alcohol is Stronger in MA
Boyfriend: So that's why I was able to drink so much Hard booze in Jersey and not be drunk at all.
J: I think so
Boyfriend: I think you should send your drinking boots back to Jersey, Keep your Drinking Sneakers
drinking sneakers save me money hello!!!
Not ME

Well all and all it was a fun weekend... None of this REALLY happened
*wink* *wink* *kiss* *kiss*
NOT ME

Not Me Monday originates from MckMama

No comments:

Post a Comment