Tuesday, September 2, 2008

How I met my Sailor



Still trying to relate to this Navy Boyfriend thing and it been over a month, I've had some help from some good friends, but their guys are all in other military branches. Sarah's been a tremendous help considering her man is in training too but for the army, I've begun to search discussion boards and groups on Facebook and other sites. I came across one I found particularly inviting; "Navy Girlfriends" and Joined it. Their one group Post was titled "How I met my Sailor" and not being able to resist because it is sooooo soon till I get to see him and possibly meet him for the first time again... The writer and me exploded.


"How I Met My Sailor"

"My sailor, (due to graduate Recruit Training Command) Jason, and I met twice.
The first time we met I was far too shy to talk to him. I was at his house for his sister Jenna's party, they used to combine parties and throw pretty crazy ones at that. I remember Jenna saying "that's my brother Jason.", and me saying "wow, he's hot, I wish I was single." Because I was with Johnny, my boyfriend at the time, I didn't dare go near Jay. Johnny and I had crashed at the house being there was a drink and there is no way your driving policy at the house. When I was on the deck that next morning Jason spoke to me and I thought I would die. He was sitting on a cooler and he said "there are some beers in that cooler water over there."is there coffee?" I inquired, he pointed to the house and after a clumsy "thank you!" and and smile, I again ran away from him. That weekend quickly meshed with the other weekends of that year and it was soon one of those memories that where forgotten. Jenna and I hadn't seen each other for years because that party was for our mutual friend Stacy whom went off to college. Stacy and I also grew apart after that summer. Until one day I was working at a restaurant in Morristown and I came to greet a table. There was Jenna and Jason sitting there. Again I said “wow that guy is hot”, but this time thinking he was Jenna's boyfriend, so he was off limits. Jenna said, "Do you remember my brother Jason?" and introduced us once again. We shook hands, Locked eyes (and he has the most amazingly blue ones at that) he aggressively flirted with me, I flirted back, He called me gorgeous, I couldn't resist him, we exchanged phone numbers, I was floating on Cloud 9, and it was all History from there. It’s been a tumbling road since then, but I still can not resist his Blue eyes."

I can not wait to see him in Uniform!! I can not wait to kiss him again!! I can not wait to hear his voice again!! I can not wait! I can not wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment