Thursday, April 9, 2009

Emotions; is it time to level out now?

Dear emotions,

I've been thinking about how you are effecting me these days...

How I am not so much the same person I have been in the past because of you.

Well, after I have put some thought it to our situation I have come to a decision.

It is time to take myself back from the rolling ball of PMS that I have become (especially this last month)!
Missing J is one thing, but worrying so much about our future is something I can not do until the Future is here, So Emotions... STOP taking over!

If J doesn't call me day 1, you seem to be fine...
When day 2 of lack of J's voice comes... you make me cranky (and maybe that's funny to you, but I am not amused and neither are some of the people around me),
Day 3 and I'm ehhh OK... but then I hear his voice. Emotions... you have got to stop making me bottle you up for MY own good and the sanity of the people around me...

So Can we PLEASE make a deal?
Though I know that dealing with deployment can make a girl crazy, I also know that I am lucky... J will be back in the states in no time... 6 months is nothing compared to the 12 months, or 18 month deployments some wives or girlfriends have to endure. So though this maybe my first deployment endurance... I think that you Emotions, need to settle... relax, stop making me a CRAZY girl!! August or September (whichever it may be) Will NOT come quicker if you do not stop making me nutty Emotions... Please understand the faster these days go the better relationship you and I will have Emotions.

I hope this little talk has helped you understand that I am ready to LEVEL out now!! :-)

All my love,
Jessica

P.S.
Also it would be nice if you stop keeping me up past 2 am every other night. I would like to start sleeping earlier so I can see more sun rises and feel more rested.
Thanks!!



No comments:

Post a Comment