Friday, April 10, 2009

What's Worse?


Dunno what's worse... Missed calls or interrupted calls...

I was literally on the line with J a couple minutes ago and the call was completely interrupted... "Baby?!" I questioned with concern...
wondering what that strange noise was... then I thought About it a couple seconds.
"Baby? Hello?" Then the line hung up.

I don't know what's worse!!! Now I'm thinking the interrupted line could be millions of things... but if it was something simple why didn't J just call me back... He knows I'll freak...
I'll just have to tell myself everything is going to be alright and I'll hear his voice in no time. sooner than later I hope.

2 comments:

  1. You have a really cute blog! Nice name too! (wink) I would love to add you to my link list. If that is not ok with you just let me know! Keep writing it is great to relate with other Mil-spouses! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. **Correction- & Mil-girlfriends too!

    ReplyDelete