Wednesday, April 22, 2009

First Deployment Package


Just some stuff to remind J of home.



Lemon slices, Mint Lifesavers, Assorted Flavored Lifesavers, pack of gum, Gummy worms, Orange slices, Twizzlers, Country time Lemonade, and Tropical Starbursts

2 small boxes of liquid gel Advil, Aloe, Kleenex, Giant Tub of Tums Smoothies, Blistex

I love New Jersey Stickers (one says "JERZ" on it),

a Stuffed Snake to remind him of our baby Scar

(who REALY is not a baby. SHE's Huge now)

2 tee shirts; 1 from the American Legion and 1 from the Garden State Parkway that says NEW JERSEY on it.

a whole bunch of cards with notes by a bunch of friends

craziness!!!
finally packed tight and sent with love from New Jersey


Another Fun thing to do when you're at Wal-Mart getting a whole lot of fun stuff to send to your deployed boyfriend:

Get a cute blouse and purse for $16.


All and all, this was a blast and the best part is thinking of his smile when he opens this box and how maybe I will be the opposite of "the worst girlfriend ever!" as he called me last week when I told him I had only sent letters in the mail. He was like a little kid; the one who doesn't want clothes for Christmas. He'd rather a package than letters. I have to laugh.

I love you Baby!! Come home soon!!

"getcha flippin kinda trippy like a Mississippi hippie"
<3,
Jessica Lynn



No comments:

Post a Comment