Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trouble in Massachusetts

So get this!!

Trouble's Uncle Ben Who is younger than Trouble had people over last night. Trouble's Cousin Tracy and Jess went over to Ben's house to hang out with the boys.

They played like 15 games of beer pong and a couple flip cup games and Trouble and Jess (all of them honestly) were hammered.

So Trouble gets the bright idea to get me back for the last couple of times Jess got drunk and poured a beer/water on him.
He throws a beer at Jess.
Well Jess being Jess throws one back
he throws another beer on Jess.
Jess gets him back again

fun right?
not in Trouble's Mind.
In Trouble's mind He's pissed because the last couple times Jess threw liquid at him He did not retaliate... so Drunk Jess is supposed to let Trouble throw beer on her with out retaliating.

Drunk Jess does not think this way. all Jess(es) retaliate.

Trouble gets pissed.... He decides to walk home with out telling drunk Ben, Tracey, Uncle Miles or anyone else that he's leaving, where he's going or anything for that matter. He leaves his cell phone and all his stuff... and takes off...

mean while, back at Ben's ranch, Drunk Jess and Uncle Ben realize that Trouble has left the building.
And the Trouble hunt begins.
He's in the woods, he's on the roof, he's in the eves over the garage, he's hiding in the bathroom upstairs, he passed out in one of the cars in the driveway... WRONG!

Drunk Jess is at loss for what to do. WTF???

Drunk Tracy and uncle Miles take a ride to the store to get stuff... before they go they ask Drunk Jess if she wants to go. No she says... (freaking out) I'll just stay here and wait for Drunk boy to come back to me... Tracy wants to know if Drunk Jess wants anything... Ya... Her Bizarre cranky Trouble back here stat! and ice cream... cause that will at least keep her sadness at bay...

they go they come back they bring ice cream Swedish fish, bugles, all kinds of munchy stuff (oh ya they weren't just drunk) They did not bring Trouble though.

Ben convinces drunk Jess to call off her search and will resume in the morning when the sun tries to come out (it was still raining though) (it was raining ALLLLLLLL day and night)

Drunk Jess wakes up hungover Jess and alone. Ben goes out in the woods to look for Trouble again. Jess stays and paces and can't find her phone. Ben's Couch swallowed it. Ben comes back with No Trouble. Ben makes the couch give back Jess' phone and then she calls Tracy and asks if Tracy had heard from Trouble.

Yup he's right here on the couch... let me get him.
Oh he says he'll call you when he wakes up.

Jess drives from Rawley to Beverly, stops for coffee and then Goes to see Trouble at his place. She takes his phone and phone charger to him and climbs the three sets of Stairs. (for some reason there are A LOT of places that have a million stairs and everyone Jess knows in Massachusetts lives on the top floor)
Trouble opens the door and looks at her.

Jess says you didn't want to talk to me?

No and I still don't, I'm still mad.

Fine! Jess huffs turns and leaves.

The next couple hours she panics feeling she's helpless to lose her boyfriend and best friend in MA.Trouble won't talk to her for hours and when he finally texts her he says he's aggravated and needs time to unwind. He's not sure when he will call her again.
Jess has flash backs of J and REALLY freaks out. She has a very hard time believing that
Trouble is not talking to her over a beer spilled on him but that really was the case.

After blowing up Trouble's phone multiple times He finally answers.
The boy walked 25miles because he got mad. 5 and 1/2 hours and when he got there he was still pissed. WoW!
Needless to say, Jess Decides that she will let this go.


My Take,
We've had too many fun times and few bad. I Dunno if I could handle T pulling this on me again, but if we come to this bridge again, We'll see if we can cross it. With out Trouble being in my life I don't think I would have stayed in Salem as long as I have. I am homesick and miss my family more than I have words for. Trouble has made Home feel like home for me, and Mass feel like home to me. So I call it even. I've cause my share of trouble myself trying to figure out where I belong as it is. Forgiveness is due on both hands and He deserves it as much as I.

No comments:

Post a Comment