Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Neon Troubles and ♥Friend Feed Back

Yesterday my Neon overheats on the bridge turning right on to Bridge Street, put the hazards on and the lady behind me has her Van angled looked like she was ready to cut me off on the right is flipping me off because I wave her around. She's cursing me for two lights when she finally gets the idea to pull around me, Then she gives me a dirty look as she passes my over heated car. Sorry Lady My car stopped right in front of your car just to ruin YOUR morning!

This is what my friends thought about it when I posted on Facebook.

Yesterday at 9:43am Only Friends ·
Brian Klemp
Massholes.
Yesterday at 10:11am ·
Bettina Gauthier
People are just sooo self centered. I guess the idea to ask you whether you would need help did not come to her mind. I have a Neon. So I guess once this piece of shit stops I am prepared for the worse.
Yesterday at 10:12am ·
Amanda Pagano
what a bitch! hope you get your car fixed! =(
Yesterday at 10:18am ·
Jessica Lynn Coats
I would have asked if she needed help. 2 guys helped push neon around the bend. Every jerk has a good person to make up for the idiots of humanity. Neon's ok for now. But her clock is ticking.
Yesterday at 10:28am ·
Mike Hogan
Jess, I would've gotten out of the car and taken a shit on her windshield...but that's just me.
Yesterday at 10:51am ·



♥ lol! I love my friends!! ♥♥♥


Thank God there are some decent people around here two guys hopped out of their truck and pushed me around the bend. yay for A J Wood Construction. I have to write them a thank you note! Uncle O helped me figure out the problem later on in the morning. I did not run the car when I put Antifreeze in it. Bad Bad Bad. So Neon is a live and well and no longer overheating now. Sweet!!

Now for the Car Trouble annoying the heck out of me. I really need a break A trip to NJ so I can clear my head and realize that I don't belong there, but because That became not an option with the car over heating and the radiator steaming I will not be able to drive to Jersey as much as I want. so Now it looks like I have new things to add to my list, like Car? Truck? Wish me Luck. and I ♥ my Neon! I REALLY don't wanna give her up. I may have to and it hurts my feelings. :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment