Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun with Grandma Beth and the cousins



Monday 4-27-09 was Jeany's 21st birthday!! After work I drove up to PA and picked up a 6 pack of Yuengling, Jeany's Favorite beer, and we had a beer for her 21st!

Tuesday Jeany and I gave Missy, Grandma Beth's Puppy a bath and played in the sun with her for hours!!



"Missy Hippie"



Pleasant Valley High Bears Vers Mountaineers





I stole Sean's Track Jacket cause he says he isn't going to get me a Pleasant Valley High Sweatshirt cause HE doesn't even have one.




So He stole my Sweater. It was tiny on him cause he's so tall!!



Grandma Beth and I had fun at the Meet too!!




Sean broke his Personal Record and cleared 10 feet at the meet!
GO Sean!!
everyone got Pop Tarts for breaking PRs





Sean's so Serious! and TALL!!



I love my Cousin Sean!!



Grandmother Beth and I had a great day together!! We went to the post office, the Bank, the Diner, Sean's Meet, CVS, and ShopRite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment