Monday, May 4, 2009

Prayers for Grandmom Maryann

My Grandmother, Maryann, is very ill. She was diagnosed with Pancreatic Cancer in June of last year, has since been well, but has also developed Cushings Disease which has been threatening. Thursday she called in the priest for last rights. Friday I found out about it and went to see her. Friday was a very good day for Grandma, But I have never in my life time seen her in need of care, and as weak as she was. She has accepted that she may not be around for another year and she is at peace with this. My grandmother is a fantastic woman. Her faith alone can move mountains… and she has taught us all that being thankful for what we have is better than to wish we had more, to love each other to the fullest, to talk about our fears so they will not be so scary. 2 weeks ago at Easter she was a little week, but still doing everything she loved to do. Today she is becoming better than yesterday and the prayer and medication have helped the swelling go down in her ankles.



Please if anyone can help and say a small prayer for her and our family I would, and my family would greatly appreciate it.



Thank you with all of my heart.

♥ Jessica















1 comment:

  1. Keeping her in my prayers! I am so sorry she is going through this! Prayers for your whole family! BIG HUGS!!

    ReplyDelete