Thursday, August 7, 2008

Where is the mailman??


I have got to complain about our mail system here on Boonton ave. I spoke with a mailman about a month ago and he said our regular carrier is out of commission because she broke her leg, so the other carriers split her shift. it's very unfair that on Tuesday we get the mail at 9 am and on Thursday at 230 pm, and I have yet to see anything in the mail box! I know I'm to get another letter from the Great Lakes because I've spoken with both J's Mom and Dad today who received word from J. Where is the mailman today?? I cannot contain myself!! The newest information in J's letter home spoke of his only being reserve Navy, and not active. I got phone calls at work from both parents. "What's your Navy friend's number? Have you heard the news?" what news? J's letter was promising though his concerns were he is merely reserves. I texted JD and asked what was going on. He returned Jason is both active and Reserves. He signed up for NCS National Call to Service program. JD said J understood this already, so maybe he's just confused with all the things his drill sergeants are shouting at him. None the less I'm glad I could help his parents out a little. I would do anything for them, for they have gone above and beyond for me in the past.
Anyways! Letters arrive far too late on Thursday! I want our old mail carrier back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment