Sunday, January 18, 2009

Murphy's Law

Why is it that when one thing goes wrong EVERYTHING goes wrong!!? I really am getting back to seeing the humor in things because I swear this family is related to Murphy and his law loves to mess with us!! *Laughing*

I admit it is my fault...
I didn't clean the bar last night so I need to go in early and do it... so I am waiting for my father to give me a ride down there and he spills something that NEEDS to be cleaned up right away minutes before we have to leave... Now I am sitting very patiently waiting for this to go away so I can go down and clean up my mess before I get in trouble.

Tick Tick Tick...


Please God please may you watch my father so he may put my car back on the road so I do not have to wait to be late anymore.

Is there a saint and a prayer for patients?

No comments:

Post a Comment