Saturday, January 31, 2009

Shock is wearing off

yesterday I started to realize that J was no longer in NJ.

It's hard to see him so far away. :(

it's also hard that my civilian friends seem to have completely ignore me in my time of need... I think they got tired of hearing me cry when J left for boot camp. I don't blame them too much. They have their own lives to deal with right now... but it stinks. besides I also don't blame them because all they would have said to me was "I dunno how you do it." or "You chose to date him when you knew he was leaving so you shouldn't be upset." (then I would have been REALLY pissed)

I have my CNGs on Facebook though. They have been keeping me tough!! And
I'm lucky, the last couple of days J's A school buddy has helped me keep my mind off J being gone. N lives 5 minutes from my Uncle's house and I retreated up here on Thursday a couple hours after I woke up. I would not have been able to deal with my Jersey friends as bad as that sounds. N is a true friend of J's. I think J trusts him more than his friends at home.

N says "that's what Seabees do. Take care of our own and their families!"


Baby:

You're there, I'm here.............
We have a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment