Monday, January 26, 2009

Time flies

I cannot believe it is already Monday. God I don't want Wednesday to come!! We can hear the Navy calling J in Mississippi.

Saturday we hung out with N, J's Texas A School partner in crime. It was so cool hanging out with him finally. I got to see the two of them together which by conversations with J and J putting N on the phone I could already almost picture it in my head. N was exactly like he sounded in person. A really cool guy and J and him were like two peas in a pod. I think my favorite part of the whole evening was when we came to J's house and we were sitting in the living room and J and N starting sounding off Seabee cadences. I laughed. I was in J's lap and he was tapping out the beat on my thigh. I loved every minute of it!


The Terrors of Wichita Falls Air Force Base


Saturday night I was already starting to go in and out of tears... silent ones but none the less Wednesday is far too close and J goes back to Mississippi.

"Baby are you sad?" J asked while holding me close.
I was holding back tears. "yes. I don't want Wednesday to come."
"Baby do N & I have to sing more cadences for you? Will that make you happy?"
I laughed "yes!"

Sunday was fun. We all woke up at the same time and made our way downstairs. N was already awake saying "I'm hungry Kuli! It's Chow time!"

We made our way to the diner and had a nice breakfast, then I drove for a little bit and insisted we stop at the Legion for Nat's Famous Bloody Mary's.

The remiandar of the day I bartended at the Elks Club. It was a LLLLoooooNNGG day! The bar was packed cause everyone came down to see J.


I woke up this morning with tears in my eyes again. J didn't see me cry but as much as I know he has to go back to Mississippi... I don't want him to. Wednesday is going to be rough. Gotta make today count.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment