Monday, February 2, 2009

Picture Tag

Make Mine a Mojito is playing picture tag and She tagged anyone who wanted to play.


The rules are:
1. Go to the 4th folder where you keep your pictures on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in the folder
3. Explain the photo.
4. Tag 4 fellow bloggers to join in the fun!

4th folder
"Old Family Photos"




WWII B-26 Martin Marauders planes


My Grandpa C was a navigator/bomb in the Unites States Air Force in WWII.
This picture was shot in action.
I have such a respect for this generation!! Grandpa Lied about his age and joined the service to fight the war and fight for his country. I wish I could explain further into this picture... but I wasn't there.

The song "In Color" By Jamey Johnson comes to mind and explains it the best.
I would love to be able to see what its like "in color"


I'll tag Dreaming of a White Christmas, Married to the Military, and First Comes Love, Then Comes Marriage. I know you girls Check up on me and this is fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment