Friday, February 20, 2009

Restless in Pennsy


The road trip has defiantly led me to ready to run again!! Being on the road makes me free... and since I'm still in my situation in Pennsy / Jersey I wanna get out!! J's deployment is scaring me... I can't have my home because my home is wherever he is. so I still figure I will make my way to Virgina.

Yesterday sucked!! My mother woke me up yelling basically. She wanted her keys back because she doesn't want me to come and go as I please. Says I'm not to come back if I go to Jersey. When she was yelling at me I turned my music up like a disgruntled teenager. She continued to yell. In fact when I had no responce to her yelling she added J into the mix. Said he's using me and I must be an idiot. I would be fine if she didn't attack him. She thinks for some reason he should be sending me money. I don't want him to... If he could he would, but We aren't married yet and he shouldn't have to do that. I'm banking on getting my life on track before he gets home in September. Then we can REALLY know if this will all work out for the best. Till then my heart will be restless. my constant roaming and searching will not sit still.

I'm making my way to Pop Pop's today. His wisdom of years helps me decide what I want to do. If Grandpa doesn't agree with something... I look at it more than twice. His wisdom is worldly to me.

Any way... My question is What do I do??

Still lost... maybe even more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment