Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wacky Weekend

Crazy weekend!! Crazy Superbowl!!




I had a couple things happen!! First, I was working the bar for a Superbowl party!


Dec is a big fan!!


Go Steelers!! I know I'm a Giants fan... But Hells ya!! The Eagles were out ( Even if they were in No chance in the pits of hell would I had routed for them )so lets route for Pennsylvania now!!


Stewy was about to Whoop somebody's butt!!



The party was a lot of fun but it took a small turn for the worst when a friend of mine made it down there. He is a spectacular guy but he had come from a different party so a couple shots in he was the I love you dude!! I had to make sure he got home safe and then come back and close the bar. Thank Goodness for small favors of off duty Bartenders being there to hold it up for a little bit!!
After I closed down I made it out to Johnnies Tavern to meet up with a couple blasts from the past! You are never bored with guys like these around!! they are all awesome and some what cartoon characters!

After hanging tight with the boys and having a motorcycle starting and bottle cap ingestion scare I booked myself up to Zamrok Way to the looks like a Frat house... Things Do not change there except for the roommates.


for example...
one thing that has been a big part of this house...
and only the positions change:

G is in the Army National Guard...
Of course this Ken Doll is in cameo!


Jodi kept me a spot on the couch but before we went to bed we went out for a smoke. I brought "Susy" the doll head. Jodi laughed at me. We decided that we would leave JL a surprise in the morning! Just all in fun... and she even startled me when I went out to my car.


Here's Susie!


No comments:

Post a Comment