Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sleepless in PA, Dreaming about Mississippi

Last week one of J and my friends C made last minute plans to go to visit J is Mississippi. I'll tell ya I am pretty broke, but Spending my last couple hundred to see him one more time (maybe the last before he deploys) would be completely fine to me. I am spontaneous like that I guess... But C is not... At all.
So when J called me up last night freaking out about these plans
"I better find out if this is actually happening" "blah blah"

Me: Love you Baby!

And C gave him the go I decided WoW! this is REALLY happening...

I Can't just assume that anything is ACTUALLY going to happen in my life... I tend to get let down when I rely on other people. so I try not to get to excited about things...

THIS TIME was no exclusion... sadly enough.
C bailed on me around 7:30 ... Said she can't do it because she has a project she has to finish. Re Do actually.

J was excited too... SO now both of us are let down.

so I got 2 issues with doing this by myself:
My Car (I love her but she is not reliable enough to take her cross country)
Me... alone on a drive cross the USA... 20 hours.

Shoot I could try to go it slow... Stop in the Carolinas over night and visit friends and then go from there....
But on a little less than $300 that I have right now it might not work...

Who knows... maybe I'll get a miracle. Maybe Grandma will let me borrow her car.
So Here I am with my restless heart and my Wide Awake Dream of Seeing Gulfport With my Seabee!!

No comments:

Post a Comment