Wednesday, March 25, 2009

as I lie awake, my mind is with you


























I was laying wide eyed awake last night until about 5 am. Posting goofy little saying about my love for my Seabee. God I miss him. I understand how it gets easier, the wait for him to arrive home, but right now my mind doesn't want to comply. It wants to wander off to far off places (mainly Kuwait) and sit beside him as he works.



At 4 am I posted on my Facebook stats:

Jessica Lynn ~ as I lie awake this night, my mind drifts off to foreign lands, and half my heart works busy as a Bee, in that foreign hot deserts' sands.8 hours ago





His Good friend Neil Told me the other day, He had a Dream I dressed in Cammo and painted my car in cammo and an airplane dropped it off in the desert so I could go find J.
LOL Neil! He doesn't understand how my car made it to Mississippi or how I was crazy enough to drive it there in the first place. lol!

And my final random Girl missing her boyfriend babbling...

I walked away from my phone for 1 second to change in the bathroom that has no service... and what do I hear??
Anchor's Away playing outside the door. I fumble to get my pants on but through my shaking I cannot make it out the door clothed (and I have to because my two boy cousins are in the room outside) So my first missed call from Kuwait!
Luckily J says on the voicemail he'll call back after he calls his father in case I'm in the shower. So I"m not completely out of luck this time!

A long wait or short it doesn't seem to matter!
Missing him is still the same.
The first month is the hardest I hear...
"The things {we} do for our country" ~ Triple X


No comments:

Post a Comment