Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Phone Calls From The Desert

I made my way up north Yesterday for a hair cut, But I got frustrated and decided to call J's dad to see if he was going to the Legion. He said Why are you there? I said No, But I was hoping you would be there! I need a hug and a little Turkey Hunting.

About three o'clock pm I arrived down at the legion and sat next to Ray. Ray Started asking Questions about J and where he was... I said I haven't heard from him all i know is He'll call me from some random number. Sure enough the phone rings... and it was some weird 999 number!! I Jumped!!! Its my Baby!!!!!

So Good to hear his voice! I really hate the fact that the next 6 months I will only be able to hear his voice once and a while. but I know I'm Lucky... Its 6 months. Some Military Families have to do 12 to 18 months... I keep telling myself 6 months is nothing!!

He says its all sand and that's it. He's bunking with Noodle and ATL and it was going on 10 pm over there. 7 hours in the future.

Be safe my love!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment