Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Noodle Spoiling My Children??

J and I talked about plans for Gulfport living last night. He said he needs me to find something solid work wise. He doesn't mind that I may want to be in the restaurant business but he doesn't think that I should keep that job if I move down with him to Mississippi. He thinks that it is OK for Jersey, but he says he's seen guys at the bar down there hang out for hours and leave quarters for a tip upon departure. I assured him I can find something, but I want to stay in the business for a while. It is easier to get a job in it. I also assured him that if I want I can pursue Insurance still. I have a year to test with the Property and Casualty and if I pass within the year I can be licenced and go back into insurance. My only issue with that though is transferring in not that easy. If I am licenced in NJ than I would also have to go through Courses in Miss.

I don't wanna come back from saving the world and have to save the world back home too!! you gotta get your stuff together girl if this move to Mississippi is to run smoothly!
I can't believe I'm talking about This Marriage thing!! Its just not me!! Says J
You could tell what kind of goofy grin was on his lips while he said that.

I asked him a pretty serious question last night. I had actually thought it might have freaked him out, but he said he was fine so I just spit it out. I wanna be a house wife I said... I want to stay home and take care of my kids. I do not look down on families that have their kids in daycare, because that is how they survive and I myself have worked for daycare... I just personally want to stay home with my own. I would have them in part time to learn to be around other children other than their siblings, but other than that I don't wanna miss a step or a beat with my children!! surprisingly he agreed with that, he doesn't want a stranger taking care of his children, he'd rather me do it. I said with your profession, having family there to watch over them would be hard and he said he understood and that he could imagine Uncle Noodle (one of the kids in his unit) watching the kids and bringing them to get ice cream while J and I went out for dinner somewhere and telling them not to tell Daddy he was spoiling them but getting caught with sprinkles on his lips when we got back form our night out. We laughed about it and at the same time felt kinda overwhelmed at the thought that our lives maybe the typical family living one day. a little house with a couple kids, breakfast in the morning, bed time stories at night. WoW!! I was however BEAMING over the conversation. I couldn't wipe the goofy smile off my face after J and I hung up form our 3 hour conversation.

"What did you guys talk about?!" C inquired more than once.
"You'll see in September" I laughed
You guys are going to get married! I know it! C insisted.

No comments:

Post a Comment