Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 Get the Hell outta here and bring on the new year!!


What a year its been!

Through the trials that made us stronger and the tributes that made us warm,
We've all grown to be much wiser than we all were before.
This year has been about
holding on to things we cherished,
praying hard for those we love,
digging deep for that last ounce of strength to help us go another day.
New births, new hearts, long hard drives, lots of tears and lots of smiles
New places, feelings, faces.
What I have lost, I will never forget...
But my gains are worth more than I could have wished for.
I have so much to be thankful for,
for being in my life
for helping me see the truth,
what is worth living for.
My biggest Thanks is for finding a place I feel I can call home.
through all the hell and heaven this year has been
We are all much better for it!
So 2009, Thanks for the craziness and the change!
now get the hell outta here and bring in the new year!!



"Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself." Matt 6:34. After all today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment