Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Dirty room!

Ya know! Why is it soooooo difficult to keep a room clean? I clean it, it looks fantastic and then in two days tops (sometimes) it looks like a hurricane blew through here! K maybe it was a little longer than 2 days this time. I cleaned it, then S and Cousin S came for a visit, and then I got the Strep which landed me bed ridden for a week practically (I still don't feel 100%) but now I have a disaster area in my room and it is sooooo not easy to get motivated to clean it. Christmas is coming... soooo now I really don't feel like cleaning cause I'd rather be drinking baileys instead of cleaning and enjoying what's left of the hype (which I'm more excited about than most years prior)

Dear Santa, Can you clean my room for Christmas? <3 Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment