Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Ping pong ball in my throat

I'm Sick as hell!! I don't even know what I have, all I know is it's bad. I have a swollen gland in my throat that feels like a ping pong ball, my throat hurts so bad now that 3 Advil aren't even making it stop hurting. I have the chills, sweats, maybe a fever... Aches & pains! I feel so crappy and I can't even sleep through the night because of the pain. The last 2 nights I've woken up every couple of hours when the Advil wore off. Its so bad that Its making me cry. I'm headed to the doctors in a little bit so I can feel better... hopefully this will blow over.

1 comment:

  1. That happened to me my senior year in high school. That swollen gland was my tonsil though. Doc put me on a crap-ton of steroids (prednizone) and that totally took care of it. Love you!

    ReplyDelete