Monday, December 21, 2009

Ping Pong Ball gone just in time?

The the ping pong ball in my throat was Strep! it hurt sooooo bad!! I did nothing for a week but drink ice coffee, little soup, Ice cream, and that's about it. I sweat more that I ever have without moving, OMG it was yucky! and right after I got diagnosed, Good Ole Mother Nature gave me my period too. LOVELY. Doctor gave me Azithromycin which I'm sure is the Z-pack. Which finally worked about yesterday/today. So finally I can sleep 8 hours without waking up in pain. When I finished my last dose yesterday I said "I'm scrap booking this to remind me of my first New England Christmas!" I don't have my appetite back quite yet and I've still got a bit of a head ache, but my period is almost over, and my Christmas cards are just about ready to be mailed (with 3 days to go)(I had them mostly done 2 weeks ago but I didn't wanna finish them off with my strep throat tongue) so I'll be ready and willing to spread Christmas Cheer with the rest of these crazy New Englanders in no time!

No comments:

Post a Comment