Tuesday, December 15, 2009

This weekend was awesome! Sayers took a leave from the Navy and a road trip up north. He picked up Cousin S on the way here. Stanley and the 3 of us had a blast. We played beer pong, got acquainted with Sailor Jerry, had a wonderful Dinner at M.A.'s watched too much U-Tube, Had total lack of sleep and a couple headaches.


We all learned somethings about what we dealt with this past year. S finally admitted something that happened way back in February, Sayers told me somethings I felt on the Miss trip, but refused to believe back then which helped me honestly believe that J used me for a very long time. I learned what it is like to have some real friends and real people that care for me. I learned this weekend that I really do have a fantastic boyfriend too. He blended in very well. Stanley and Sayers got along like long lost friends. Stanley didn't spend the entire weekend making sure everyone else but me was having a blast, like I've had to deal with in past relationships... that's how I really began to understand how much he really does care for me. I thanked him today for that. for showing me what its like to actually have someone who puts my feelings before everybody's. I've struggled for a little while with Stanley just because as much as I trust him, I don't know if I can trust guys... but he has proven time and time again that he is a truly amazing boyfriend. Sure we have our faults in this relationship; a couple fights, a couple nights where we drank too much, him having this crazy idea that he has to walk home when he gets mad at me... and then there's me that every time that we argue or disagree I get scared he's acting like my ex... That all guys act like my ex so this relationship is doomed from the start... but then he helps me to realize Time and Time again that arguments are just little bumps and we understand and love each other so we can make it! Maybe he and I could last forever. All I know is that now I know what it is like to have a real boyfriend finally, who thinks I'm beautiful for who I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment