Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pretend it's Monday , Friend making Monday

I didn't make it up on Monday AGAIN! So I'm pretending it's Monday today....



So Thank you Amber {ae Flikins} for Friend Making Monday!!


The Simple Woman's Daybook


Outside my window...
Unlike Monday its a cloudy but rainless evening. The cove is calm

I am thinking....
about a lot of things. Trying to figure out what my next big step is

I am thankful...
For the people around me. For the friendly faces at the River Street, and for Aunt C and Uncle O for helping me get a better grip on my life

I am praying...
for my family, for R who's shipped out for Haiti Disaster relief His wife and little one, for CNG J and her boyfriend who also shipped out for Haiti, for Bartender M who just lost his mother, for David Freese and his family and loved ones in Jersey for he has passed on from this Earth, finally, Mark and his faithful dog who also has passed.

I am reading... trying to,
a book that a friend wrote about growing up in Beverly, MA during WWII. I also want to pick up Dear John

I am creating...
a new open comfort zone... Trying to let people know me better up here.

From the kitchen...
I'm dying to try D.A.R.'s Recipe for Ravioli in a Tomato-Basil Cream Sauce
I'm telling you I will cause it looks soooo yummy!!

Around the house...
My Room is a mess!! I need to clean it AGAIN!!

One of my favorite things...
Snail mail.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
sending out cards, cleaning room, Laundry on Thursday, Closing at work with S on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment