Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Snow AGAIN



I'm trying to think of a good way to get over my winter blues... but the snow keeps falling. Know what else fell today? Me. I was walking down the three flights of wooden decks in the back of my Aunt and Uncle's place. They live on the top one. I ALMOST made it to the bottom one and slipped and flew. I'm clumsy so I know how to fall. dunno why, my body just moves like a cat moves... natural clumsy reflexes I guess... so I don't really hurt myself often. This time I was trying to save my coffee and not so worried about the stairs. I fell to the landing and rammed my back/hip on a stair. I saved half my coffee... But OMG it hurt. This was a 9:30 am this morning. It's not 7:16 pm and I'm still hurting. this sucks! I'm hoping its just a bruise and nothing too serious because I can move but it hurts to move certain ways. yuck!

See? I'm a summer girl!! I need flip flops and sunshine not ice and snow. I'm seriously wondering why I didn't just go south. But hey! I can still make the best of it some how. Am I being punished for waiting for September now?

No comments:

Post a Comment