Thursday, January 7, 2010

Waiting for Spring


Well, Silly me moves up to Massachusetts just in time for Fall... and Winter. I was bruiting, Instead of seriously enjoying my summer for Whinny deployment sucks reasons, I waited for September to Arrive from March 2009. In fact I also waited for September to arrive June 2008 too... I was a silly girl. When September blew around and My life Moved North to this beautiful state and some much needed change I grew annoyed with J for taking my September away so abruptly and annoyed with J and myself for Waiting for September and letting my summer days disappear as fast as they came. I had some fun summer moments but This summer 2010... I can not wait for it's arrival. Well I've got my comfort food remedies, but that can only bring me so far. I had a wonderful fall and this winter is beautiful but COLD! I've grown bored of it. I pray God gives me the strength to find the beauty in the winter again and hurry it along so the next thing I know it's Spring!!

No comments:

Post a Comment