Friday, October 3, 2008

I don't want to ...

I have a lot of “I don’t want to”’s running around my head.
I don’t want to move to Pennsylvania
I don’t want to stay working at Poor Henry’s
I don’t want to let my life move on (but I want to get on with my life)
I don’t want to leave Boonton
I don’t want to grow up
I don’t want to be so far away from Jason
I don’t want Jason to find someone better than me
I don’t want to be single anymore (I want a ring and a pretty white wedding with white roses and simplicity)
I don’t want December to take so long to get here
I don’t want my life to be up in the air
I don’t want to be stuck!!!
& I don’t want to be alone…
I don’t want to write any more letters
Be so far away from the ones I love
Drive two hours to get to work
I don’t want to be broke, smoke cigarettes, drink so much coffee, and gain more weight!
Oh and I don’t want to whine but it seems too easy
The don’t want tos are over lapping my want tos L Now maybe after I spit these don’t want tos out, I can work on accomplishing the want tos… because I really want to do a lot of stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment