Friday, October 24, 2008

Knock Knock Life I'm ready for you to start now

My last night and shift at Poor Henry’s was last night. I’m so sad. I figure I will be back begging for my job back soon enough.

I did decide that I am going to live locally with my father and go back and forth to PA when I feel like it more than I have no choice. I am still not excited about either my mom’s place or my father’s place. They aren’t comfortable, warm and fuzzy places to me with an old room untouched from high school like you see in the movies, Hence my anxiety about it. I’m knocking on life’s door right now and I’m hopping that I will be able to start it soon, but that just means sleeping on a couch at Uncle Chris’ and little rooms at Mom and Dad’s places for a little bit.

And can I just tell you about Life’s door! It’s not giving me any help with this insurance Exam stuff. I took the exam for the 4th time and still failed!!! I know I’m not stupid, and I studied A LOT this time and felt extremely prepared… so I’m thinking I should have made it this time. Nope! I actually did worse. So Knock, Knock!! Paleeessse let me in!! I’m trying so hard now!! Gonna keep my head up high, Pray and Study.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment