Friday, October 24, 2008

*sMy last Real night in my apartment, *sigh*

it was Friday. My last Friday night in my apartment. I love my Friday nights. I actually spend most of them cuddled up in my blankets watching Ghost Whisperer and the new eX List (which I think is funny as Hell) and then go to sleep early. Yup I go to bed early on Fridays. I like it... and sometimes I do it because I'm hung over or over tired from the night before Thanks to Thirsty Thursday. *sigh* so I'm gonna miss that. my cozy Friday nights in my bed. but that's okay. I will get them back soon enough!!





I also spent Saturday in the apartment, But nothing was on my walls anymore.
It was just my bedTV, and Tv stand... and By Sunday it was empty thanks to Ej and R.

I don't want to get used to living at my dads but it will all work out.

No comments:

Post a Comment