Friday, October 31, 2008

My Friends Think I’m a drunk. Lol

I got a text from Jo yesterday that said:

FWD** If you saw me in the back of a police car what would you think I was arrested for? Respond to me and then forward this too your friends to see how many things your friends think you would be arrested for.***

Would you believe?

3 responses about unpaid tickets… these three unoriginal friends (even though I love them) cheated because they knew that actually happened. I was arrested for not paying a ticket via a warrant for my arrest you also get points and a free ride in a police car hand cuffs included.

2 friends responded indecent exposure for flashing a police car. (I did do this on a dare by mistake. The dare was to Flash the next car that drives by… not my fault it was a cop. And no I did not get arrested.)

The remainder of my friends and two cousins responded with drunk in public.
4) Said public intoxication with which
1) Included an & disorderly charge.
1) DUI (thanks Cuz *knocking on wood*)
2) The most original yet still involving Drinking… “Stealing Cigarettes from a bum in a drunken stopper.”

Well its Friday let’s get cracking on this drunk in public thing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment