Monday, October 20, 2008

Oh how I've missed you these summer months


Can I just telling about the insane craving for hot chocolate I had last night? It’s gotta be autumn. I was sitting in my room drinking green tea and I got really chilly. I wrapped myself in a blanket and fought my craving because I didn’t wanna get out of bed and chance the fact that I wouldn’t be able to sleep if I went out to get a cup of hot chocolate. Call me old if you want to but if I drink or eat too much sugar or caffeine after a certain hour I could be up ALL night and I so didn’t want that to happen. So I stayed wrapped in 2 comforter blankets, watched Army Wives and passed out with the TV on. I will be getting hot chocolate tonight! That is for sure!!

Can I just tell you my list of favorites that I oh so miss in the summer months that I will be able to enjoy now that the colder weather is here??

Scarves
The smell of Wood stoves and fire places in the air whereever you go!
Orange and Yellow!
Hoodies and Gloves.
the chrip air in the mornings

(Ok you can’t eat these but they are sooo comfy I had to put it in my I Miss you during the summer list)



Hot chocolate (of course)
Hot Coffee and Bailey’s
Tomato soup and grilled cheese


(and I cheat on this one cause summer nights can be cold especially if it’s rainy!!)
Any soup for that matter

Hot Tea with Honey
Apple butter
Thanksgiving and Christmas left overs
Turkey, Stuffing, Cranberry on a white roll with mayo!! (thank you for teaching me this one Baby!!)

French toast with Taylor ham!




MMMMmmm MMMMmmm!! Oh have I missed you over the summer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment