Wednesday, November 12, 2008

am I a bad daughter?

I love my mother dearly, but sadly my love for her does not help us with getting along. It is a push and pull relationship and it seems even harder that we will never seem to understand.Like most mothers she is always right. but she is so right that she will fight to the death on a topic that is not even worth fighting for. she is so right that she will say things like I'm just your birth mother because you don't understand me and that is ok... and other things even meaner. this forces me to say I'm sorry when I am not... and when she won't stop pushing I will walk away... does this make me a bad daughter? I can not even imagine doing such a thing when I am a mother... and I have even thought about walking away completely. She constantly tells me that No one understands her except for strangers and that her family never will... So do I just give up? I do pray for a better relationship with my parents and I will fight until I get it there... but it hurts sometimes...

Just needed to vent.
I promised in my To Do List that I will "Be more grateful for my family than I already am."
I am trying hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment