Friday, November 28, 2008

Random Thanks for Thanksgiving 2008

Tuesday night I stopped at the supermarket to pick up some dishwasher fluid for my Uncle's house. While there I was looking around for something I could have for lunch. The things you miss the most when you don't have your own stove are just as simple as Grilled Cheese. Well I figured I would not be making that for my lunch on Wednesday because even though I could use Uncle C's Stove to make the Grilled Cheese, It wouldn't be great for lunch the next day... so I got some tuna fish and the dishwasher fluid and headed back to the house. When I made it inside to my wonder that for dinner they had made Grilled Cheese sandwiches and tomato soup!!! I was ecstatic!! I told my cousins they made my night because I was aching for Tomato soup and Grilled Cheese!! I am so Thankful for Grilled Cheese.

Today was a fantastic. I love Thanksgiving where ever I am! I also shared some fantastic news with my cousin and Aunt. A friend that we had made at a family reunion 2 years ago in LBI had received a heart and was recovering in the hospital. we were all so happy for Joe. At Uncle C's house we all had a gathering. I had everyone write down what we were thankful for with W helping out with making sure it got done and it was a big hit! I even got a hug and a thank you from Uncle C for coming to dinner and suggesting that we all do Thank yous like Aunt D had started years ago. We had great food, lots of fun, Uno, pictures and desserts.

My baby is coming home soon!! He should be graduating in 13 days and on his way home!! I am so way beyond excited I cannot contain myself!! He and I talked for a long time tonight!! I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment