Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Talking to an angel's Mother




Steph, Me, & Jayson Samuel Conrad 1983 - 2006


Sunday Church as always was welcoming. I said hellos to everyone at the service and after the service went to Rhoda Hall for the Sunday Morning Brunch. I sat and Talked with Mrs. C for hours over coffee, memories and stories galore. I even heard about Jayson's Potty Training Horrors. Mrs. C and Jayson's sister and father, My brother and I all have a common Bond with one another. k and my Grandpa passed 4 days before Jayson that year so my brother and I had it rough just like they did. K and I lost a good friend and a foundation all in one week. Jayson's family lost a son, grandson, a brother, cousin, and a best friend. It eases my mind a little because I know that Jayson and Grandpa are out there doing work for Heaven now, and Grandpa is helping Jayson maybe just as much as Jayson is helping Grandpa. I told Mrs. C that I want to start coming over on Friday nights so we can Watch one of J's favorite Shows, Ghost Whisperer together. I shared some of my favorite parts of J and my friendship with Mrs. C that day. I think it was amusing that J and I had the same taste in guys, but I always got them because because they were straight. lucky for me my Navy boy was not J's type so we never had a fight over him.
God I miss Jayson!

No comments:

Post a Comment