Monday, November 10, 2008

Sunday Morning Church, It was nice to be home.


It has been a goal of mine to start going back to church. No matter where I am I want to make it to a service on Sundays. This is my second Sunday in a row so I think I am doing good with my goal. There are so many days these last couple of months I had promised and promised myself I would go because I needed to pray and I needed to badly.

It's always good to go home.

I went to my church CUMC and I found home. The smiling faces and the welcoming I received warmed me. I don't go there often because it is hard for me not to see Grandma and Grandpa C there. but it doesn't matter. The two of them are part of the church. Grandpa will always be there for me and it will always be home. The sermon was all about being thankful for who you are and what you have and saying thank you for it. I always thank God for the things I have and the people I know.

And the Prayers. I prayed for Grandmom and Pop Pop and the long year this family has had. I prayed for J and his family and the trials his family has had this year. Uncle C and Aunt F and the gang. And always in my prayers Grandma C, Aunt G, and the rest of the family out west. all my cousins and extended family and that their lives will work out with his help. for the boys out in Iraq and the boys that are on their home bases in the states and working hard here.
That all would be okay and if it will not please give us the stength to pull through. and my daily thank you's for a fantastic family and wonderful people as friends.

I have a lot to be thankful for.
~ Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment