Monday, November 24, 2008

My HTML is screwed up on Blogspot is there anyone who can help? ?

My HTML is screwed up on Blogspot is there anyone who can help? ?
On some computers my blog will not even come up I get an error message
right off the bat that says
" Internet explorer cannot open the internet site http://jessicalynn1121.blogspot.com/.
Operation aborted. " then it goes to the cannot find this site page so
do I have a cookie or something in my HTML and how would I go about
finding it?

also, my pictures and gadgets that are supposed to be on the right of
my posts are some how showing on the bottom of my page now when they
used to be the correct way i have them placed on the right side of my
posts. how do i figure out how to change that back to the original
settings? i'm sure this also is a HTML error.


if you can help please do its driving me crazy!!


Kind Regards,
JLC

No comments:

Post a Comment