Wednesday, November 5, 2008

McCain said it best last night

I am unhappy with the results and I fear for this country as I have feared for this country for sometime. I love the United States of America with all my heart; all she has to offer, and all she has been and will be to come. I do fear what is to come. Obama cannot do all he has promised. I stand by what is true and I am tired of looking at our flag with tears. This country is still young and she showed her age yesterday. We must be humble, McCain was a gentleman until the end and he tells us we must move forward and stand by the greatest country in the world our United States of America and her new president. If we listen we will be just as just as he and our country will have a chance at becoming better. Speaking ill of the results will only make us look worse. I think that standing by McCain as he stands by our country is our best bet. So humbled I will be. I will pray and Hope for the best and do what I know how to do; Be proud to be an American and support her and her troops no matter what the cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment