Monday, November 3, 2008

thank goodness Monday is over.


What a weekend and I feel like it hasn’t ended quite yet. It all started with the lovely Friday of Halloween. I woke up late in Pa and just threw clothes on and ran out the door. I made it with minutes to spare and changed. Thank goodness there was not a lot of traffic.
We didn’t get a lot of kids here at Allstate, only one little cheerleader girl. She got candy and a coloring book. Hope she liked it. The only other costumes we got were the toy store people. They all dressed up like movie theater candy boxes. They looked great. The day was not long at all. I did however get out closer to 6 pm because of running around.
I hate I.O. they were making me drop off my own cable boxes so I would not get charged for the next two weeks of cable I have not been watching. Their dumb office was hard to find and when I finally did find it they had been closed for 2 hours. Sigh so I stopped by the NJ bar and grill to see Pat because he was fairly close to the IO place. I dropped off the cable boxes at Pat's apartment and then had some beers. I love hanging with the Randolph kids!! Chris was there. we talked baseball, football, hockey and back in the day. Jeff showed up in a cow suit. E is a cop (wow!!) Mike was the Dark Night's joker. Mike k was a coors light bottle cap. and they all bought me beers and shots until I couldn't drive home. 2 am rolled around and I was curling up on P's love seat only to be woken up at the crack of dawn by C so I could, as promised pre shots, give him a ride to Wayne so he could catch a 7 am bus with his hockey boys. OOOOH 7 am came quick. I got lost in Wayne and then when I finally got back to Dad's house I fell into a deep sleep until 3 pm that afternoon. I got woken up by Grandmom with not so good news. I still have some issues trying to figure out how I feel about it. I will have to post on a later date what is going on. I talked with the brother's GF. She helped me feel better about everything and assured me that she would have K call Grandmom ASAP on Sunday. I made my way back to Pa that evening. I actually got to the house when no one was home. i called Uncle Chris and he said I could build a fire and to watch out for the ginny hens next door. they're territorial. I pulled up the internet in my car and read Make Mine a Mojito and the Student and the Solider the two blogs that make me happy. Everyone arrived home with in the half hour. We continued the evening watching talking cat videos on Utube and i showed them my new favorite song:The Zac Brown Band Chicken Fried.
Sunday Morning Emmet and I went to his church on the hill. I cried like I always do when I go to church these days. I have since Grandpa C passed in 2006. I can't go without tearing up. It was very nice though and I got to take communion
which helped me feel good. it was nice to partake and the church has lots of people that where extremely friendly and welcoming. Then on to the Madison Elks to bartend Football Sunday. Hells ya Giants!! Sorry Dallas... your State of Texas took my boyfriend away from me until December and I miss him!! Monday was a pain. I woke up early and Tried to get my cable boxes but failed. P was not home. I spilled coffee all over my lap and was tired and shot out all day. only Good thing that came out of Monday was gas for $2.25 and talking to my Seabee. glad its over and on to the elections!!

1 comment:

  1. awwwwwwww thank you so much! seriously, that made my day :)

    AND at least it's Tuesday right which means one more day closer to Friday??? that is how I look at it at least :)

    ReplyDelete