Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A personal To do list.

Moving forward, I am also not happy with my status. I have been in a little bit of a rut and it is time I find my way out. I have already started saying I want to do these things so I will now make a list of the things I will do:

What I will do now.

· Be proud of who I am and believe in myself… but just enough to get by… I don’t want to be too proud. lol
· Not worry too much and say things like I don’t want.
· Move forward and do the things I am promising MYSELF I will do.
· Be humble, because I am not in the position to be proud and stuck up.
· Go to church more and say more prayers.
· Get back to the lucky, happy and free girl that I was instead of this bitter and frighten person I have become.
· Be more grateful for my family than I already am.
· Call my grandparents and parents as much as I can
· Acknowledge I miss Grandpa C, but except he is in a better place and move forward for him and except that I can do better.
· Write Grandma C all the time. Always tell her I love her!!
· Hang out with my brother more often and learn to have a good conversation with him. Avoid completely the words he used on me last week: Stuck up and “thinking I am better than him.” But also remember he said them because I do not want to hear them from him again. Also let my brother know that he means the world to me and I believe in him more than anything in this world.
· Learn something knew every day and find something that will make me happy everyday so I spend less time dwelling on the bad. The little things still make me happy.
· Go to the Colorado CafĂ© more. Line dancing helps me keep my weight down, blood flowing and endorphins moving!!
· Study hard. I will pass this P & C Insurance Exam. I will I will
· Look for a second and maybe a third job
· Search the Pocono Record, Daily Record, @ the Somerset Courier for a new apartment/ rooms for rent.
· Start jogging and working on my upper body strength (I have none)
· Eat better
· Work on my alcohol tolerance (meaning I don’t want one anymore)
· Find a fool proof and Jess proof way to quit smoking. (No more excuses set a date and move forward!!)
· Read more books.
· Stand up for what I believe and know that it is better to hold my head up high.

I can only move forward now.
Looking back will make me regress.
It all will be better soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment