Thursday, December 4, 2008

Angel Wings and Santa Hats

I've noticed little things. like how much Uncle C and S sound exactly like Grandpop L when they tell stories. That's 3 Generations at its best there. I was telling S how Our Grandpa is the the coolest guy in the world! He said aw you're surrounded by all the coolest guys in the world right now. I said ya I'm just missing one he's in Texas!! Come home soon Baby!






It's a traditions at Uncle C's to wear Santa hats, drink peppermint schnapps and decorate for the holidays. I did none of the above. I wore angel wings that I found in a box with ghost Halloween decor and downloaded Christmas music on Bear share after giving up on my scrooge ways. A little bit of Pa Leeese goes a long way I guess. Aunt F was telling me the first year she was with Uncle C they had Schnapps and went for a Christmas tree so though she is not allowed to have it every year she gets a craving for it. AW!!!! I can't wait to have a family tradition.






I'm still bumbed over the J deployment thing. Can't be too upset though. At least we get him home for the holidays!! he told me he'll shoot a lot of bad guys for me. Thanks baby. and he'll send home their ears so I can make key chains out of them. i laughed. Thanks... but ugh I'll pass. Navy's made that boy a little stranger.

No comments:

Post a Comment