Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The Rant

This thing has gone for a while so I suppose it's time to place it in my blog. we're talking a 2 years running and I have to add... just need some time to get my cooky self back so if ya can read it... I bid ya good luck ;-)



The rant ....

FLIRTING!!! ST Patty’s DAY!!!! Green Clothes!! Shots!!! Tattoos!!! Sunglasses! Flip Flops, My new Ballet flats, hiking boots, fuck me boots! Cowboy boots,....Colorado.... the state, the ..Rocky Mountains.., living in different places! Lady Bugs, butterflies, Magic, My Friends, My family, Black and White Photos, History, War Stories, WWII, what makes people tick! Falling in love! Text messages, blasting the ....Taylor.... swift CD in Christine's car!! Having too much fun! Men in uniform, Living life! Cough surfing! Road Tripping! ....Colorado.... cafe! Country line dancing, dancing! Singing! Writing poetry! Staying awake until the sun comes up! Dreams! Wishing! Stars! Drunk-dialing! Learning that I said a stupid thing that was so fucking funny! Being a kid! Having crazy energy! THE ....BOONTON AVE.... LOVE SHACK!!! The sign over my bed that says "Always kiss me Goodnight", the death machine with Kathy and Jeff! Yelling "Yay Bill!!" and "Yay patty!!" at the top of my lungs so everyone in the bar knows Bill and Patty are there! Being loud in general! The beach! LBI! TUCKERTON! Wine tasting! Rich Meyer Concerts (especially last Saturday), again Having TOO MUCH FUN!!! New cars, making people laugh, sunsets, Flirting, Kissing, cuddling! Making a fool outta myself. Wondering if I'm allowed to go back into Johnnies the next day! Jamming in the Madison Train station. Poor Herbies. Singing while Hogie or Johnny plays the guitar. Shamrocks!! Post cards. Snail mail! Lots of pictures! Children! Being a child at heart! I LOVE KATHY!! Smiling! Laughing! Laughing so hard that I cry! Making Christine laugh when she is grumpy! Singing Rise and Shine in the morning! Singing you is my sunshine in the morning for Christine! Having coffee waiting for me in the morning! Saying THANK YOU! Nice people! Being Sarcastic! Nothing too serious. Bartending! Stories, Campfires, Bon Fires, Back yard burns. Blasting music while I’m driving! St. Patty's day parade!!! Parade Day in ....Morristown..... Peace, Love, & Yay!!!! Standing up and holding on the back of a jeep while it’s going 50 miles on a winding road! Riding in the bed of a pick up truck! The Wildwood ELKS convention! Wild Irish weekend! Jennifer not letting me pet her stupid Ginny Pig! Spelling things wrong! Telling Jen I would make out with her if she didn't stop crying while slow dancing to SUPER NOVA!!! PURPLE BUNNIES! Drinking Jack with Jess at Johnny's place in ....Morristown.... while playing football and soccer! Doing Shots with Bill, Patty, Brendan, Kathy, Doug, Colleen, Scott, and Heather, Chris, Mark, Mike Ford, Jason, Bry... (This list just gets longer and longer). BEER PONG!!! CARBOMBS!!!! Drinking with the family! Family parties! Okay I’ll stop for now! Heather's birthday in SEA SIDE even though EDDY was an ass! Cheering every time we drink! "THE WALLS IN THE MALL ARE TOTALLY TOTALLY TALL!” BIG ....LONG.. ..ISLAND.... ICE TEAS WITH COLLEEN! Playing the "who's more sober" game with the rental Sea bring convertible. Grandma's kitchen. Grandpa's house on the Lagoon! I miss the Jessica Lynn Boat! My cousins! Getting letters from Grandma Beth! Telling Kenny he is my favorite brother and him saying "Jess I'm your only brother!” I LOVE MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY!!! Fire places. Taking a picture of Grandpa's Fire place and Grandpa asking "do you look at the picture of my fire place when you are cold to warm you up?" Shamrock stickers! Halloween! Football! The Giants! "What can big blue do for you?!!" Making fun of Colleen and my Grandparents for being Eagles fans (EWWWWWW)! Being a proud METS fan!!! The Trials and tributes of being a human being! Life! Being in High school with Abbie! Abbie and My "science notes" and love lists! Not being able to stop myself from adding on to this list! Having the time of my life! Riding the shopping carts while at Wal-Mart or target with Jenn and Christine! The magic appearing out of no where Soccer Ball! Going shopping with Kathy and Finding the Coolest clothes ever. I love my friends!!! Singing really loud in the Wal-Mart parking lot and embarrassing my friends! Ringing the bell at CVS to tell the person at the counter that ABBIE had her period! Z's with Abbie, Tim and John! Friends that tell me they can't take me anywhere because I know someone every where they take me. I repeat: "having toooooo much fun!!!" Kissing. Seeing people I haven't seen in 9 years. "Wanna ride bikes??" Morristown St. Patty's day parade! Bag pipers. The stories of what I can't remember never happened last night. Calling things stupid!!! Stupid stupid STUPID! Someone making me wish the weekend wouldn't come. I repeat: "having toooooo much fun!!!" Yay shuffle board! Drunk dialing. Not having to say goodbye! Trying to convince him that the Air Force wouldn't find him if I hid him in my room. My deep Breath. Abra-Klllarney!!!!! Confussment! 1, 2, 3 sheets to the wind!!!! Beer Pong! Grandma Beth calling me from an Irish bar on St. Patrick's Day Saying "top of the morning to ya!" and telling me the corn beef and cabbage was great! REPEAT My Grandmother did that. "SUPERFLUOUS!" Going on sabbatical. Trying to figure out if I actually wrote that caption under the picture of me kissing the Jameson bottle... Did I??? Seriously? Cause I don't remember. Tomorrow being another day. Talking to Lee at the laundry mat. Lady bugs. Seeing Robins for the first time after the new year (First sign of spring) in the middle of the stupid snow storm on Friday that came 2 days after I was sitting on my porch wearing flip flops(BTW I am STILL pissed about that!) . Talking to Jen as we played on myspace and put old pictures of us and our friends on our comments. Jen: "Jessica! Where are you?!?!" Jessica from the roof of the house where she hid from Jen: "I'm over here!!!" Kiss me I'm Irish and shamrock stickers on my bed room wall. Date dotting everyone with yellow stickers that say "..17 March 2007.." My NEW JERSEY DEVILS baseball hat. Being the Irish triplets with Colleen and Alexis at Kathy's St Patty's day party last night. Colleen and I flooring All Mighty Beer Pong Champ Bill Potato When WE BEAT him and Bryan. WHOO HOOO!!! Mrs. Potato head. :-) Smiley Faces :-P Telling People About the gold fish named Jack, Jim, Johnnie, Jose'... I want my Shamrock beads back. The day after! Sleeping until ..2:30pm.. and still being tired enough to go to bed tonight. <~~~~ (not so much! Jess had nightmares...) those . . .'s that are just so fun to end every sentence with... !!! Taking the A.D.D. test and passing with flying colors. Colleen! I changed my mind! I want the GREEN bike!!! R.O.Y. B.I.F.F. YaY Bill's not gay rainbow, but Colorful rainbow purple bunnie without the Green so Colleen can't steal all the colors for her bike Abra-killarney/bliink yay Card! Um... am I writing this down right??? Focused A.D.D. Blink Blink Blink Blink "isms" I love "Isms" Oh the Magic of Hoboken! The perfect night for ....Madison..... Missing Sweet Dreams and Longing for ....Colorado..... Watching a storm coming in from miles away. My ....Colorado.... ..Rocky Mountains... "Move to ....Florida...., then they can see what a real hurricane (HJ) is" Being Free Spirited. Staying up all night because the air is crisp and the fire is burning. Sitting on the Morristown Green By the fountain and feeding the sparrows. FLIP FLOPS! Absolute Freedom. Being on the road. CBGB's, Lion's Den, Flannerys NYC. Being comfortable with my sexuality while watching a Guns and Roses Tribute band! Breaking the 12 hours rule. Yes! I WAS awake on Saturday night!!! Mike and I sucking at hiding Easter Eggs! Kick ball with the cousins! Lara is a lean mean Kickball playing machine!! Grandpop telling Aunt Debbie I wasn't going home, and No she can not sleep at your house she’s staying here!" I love you Grandpa you're funny!!! My New Jersey Sweatshirt Stealing Lifesavers from the ....Cheesequack.. ..Garden.... state Rest stop... oh my! The New Jersey Devil Dressing up as the Easter bunny to Give Christine an Easter present. "Shhhh! don't tell him (NJ devil) he looks stupid with Bunny ears Christine! He knows where I sleep! lol! "There is no logic or anything to hold me back if I'm running away! Is that not the point of Running away??" Dempsey's Pub! Did you know it coats $1.00 per karaoke song, and 11 cent for sweet and sour sauce in ....Manhattan....? Its lovely weather we are having outside (during our 4/15 nor’easter)! Let’s look on the bright side; it’s Purifying! When the sun comes out again we will appreciate it more than we ever have before! If someone kills you, we'll kill them and they won't find the body! Me: What are you going to do with my body? Them: We'll Stuff it and prop you in our living room on a stool we stole from Johnnies! Me: I love you guys!!! CAN I SEE YOUR ID? "Okay so the Johnnies burgers are the best burgers EVER! Who cares if they are micro waved!? "You're not taken; but there's a down payment on you!" ~ The roommate! So totally addicted to Heroes, So not fair! Me looking at a truck “You buying it for your husband?" says the brother of the guy who’s selling "Do I look married? Do you see a ring on my finger!!?" said me: Why can a girl not buy a truck?! Bec:"He gave me a drawer in his apartment after only being in the relationship for a week! Don't you think that's moving too fast? And he left a note on his Yankee tickets saying he'd rather be with me!" Me: "Wow! You must be good in Bed!" Bec: "well I'm not gonna lie!" My green sneakers Rock! Sorry ....Col.... it doesn’t fit on the page anymore it has to be squished in this box! Three Generations at Johnnies, my mother making ME (Have you met me?) Look conservative... What is that all about???!! Calling Becky Becs and her saying AWWW No one calls me that anymore!! :-) Straddling Paulo's roof because I was too scared to move... being a badminton Champion... lol! FAR FROM IT! Cosmo's With Brendan and Becs at the Cigar bar last night! Taking Colleen to get her hair cut aw I was mom for an hour lol! Christine called out of work??? What has gotten into her (Tony has!!) ....Col.... not minding 35yr olds hitting on her, but Bill does. not being a braves fan like Colleen but still going to Turner field before she did. dressing up like a school girl and going to Colorado Cafe. getting dirty looks from chicks we don't know just because we look hot! Telling Mark thank you just because. not having to sleep on the floor of his empty apartment because he wouldn't make me do that. Leaving Atlanta at 11am and getting to Boonton at 3:30 am. did I mention he lives in the same state as me? 15hours in the car and we still like each other :-)Not having to say goodbye for another month. not having to be stuck to a phone anymore. Kelly and Bryan are engaged! FYI that stupid bowling game sucks. Heather telling her friend Jess she was coming to my big birthday party in the city so her boyfriend could surprise her, and Jess bought a new dress to come to my party. Having a beer at Johnnies BECAUSE I REALLY NEEDED ONE!!!!! Giants are 6 wins and one loss!!!!! Mark making fun of Kelly for turning 30 when he's already 33.You know why I love him? because we can debate the religious beliefs of a carnival fish! loosing the flyer for the haunted thing just to Drive around the block with Jenn, Alexis and Mark. laying down and finding the flyer with my toes a couple hours later.hangover cure = Hannah Montana and the Disney Channel ALL Saturday! needing a break from the Freaky Full Moon Fridays of December! Wine Glasses 4 H&J zero!! the wine glasses are winning! playing with the poetry magnets on H&J's Fridge! becoming a freaky full moon werewolf girlfriend and still having a good boyfriend after the fact. blaming the massive amounts of tears ..ing to drink at 3pm and not stopping until 4 am... throwing awesome parties with H! warming up the beer pong arm eh Scott? its a wonderful life/hot chocolate and Bailey's. Heather getting brandy instead of Bailey's because they so {don't} look the same to me! Loosing one of the Piteto's at yet another drunken party, good one Tom! breaking a wine glass and forgetting my purse at the sushi place... lol! i was not drunk!!! getting random phone calls from old friends that want you to work with them. NO MORE FREAKY FULL MOON FRIDAYS PLEASE!!!!!! going to the mall with the crazy German jo jo! jojo has a new middle name because he never had one before he met me. its officially crazy, but it's in German. "No! No! Buster!! Don't drink the water!" not allowed to talk to the guys at the bar... its an ABC law. "What do you mean you hung out with the beer pong neighbors... but but! it is not right we can only wave to them from afar! i feel like we're breaking the rules here... " Smitten! ah! we have a comedian here! what'd ya have a clown for breakfast this morning??" ~ Lake house 3 wine glasses bit the dust last night curiousity of Jess and Yellow tail Chard. Lots of cookies from the blink blink guy upstairs.drinking shoes are bad! really really bad!"Hay blinky were talkin to you... you cant park here!" ~col "he used to work at back in time for a bagel!"~ H Mark won't admit it but he loves the cat. Kevin was petting on buster he must be a felineafile... no he's a frogafile... "Ketch has swallowed his pride... GO GIANTS!! 4 hours ago. Mood: hopeful" Hells ya Giants are the Superbowl XLII Champions 2008!!!! we fucking rock!!!! NC or Bust! We love you RICK!! "Beer,Doritos,& flip-flops! Great combo!" there are green leaves on the trees!!! Fort Bragg Tee-shirts! insta-southern draws just add beer. O'Lerry's Rocks! Eggs and Briquettes with out burning down Rick's apartment... PRICELESS!, "No Shit Sherlock! where'd you park your squad car Dick Tracy?",Southern Bells ain't got nothing on us Northern Bitches! Mannasses and Dumbfries; Virgina town names... where did they come up with them?? seriously?! Rick's gotta get a picture of the Pink cigarettes? at $3 a pack hello paradise! Col talking about her dinner: "i love Roy Rogers!" me: "I love Crabs!" Abbie always thought we were so different but it turns out we both want a bazillion. ....Frozen Viaminwater and hang overs don't mix...

No comments:

Post a Comment