Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bring on 2009!!!


Minus 1 New Years Kiss (due to draw Navy draw backs & J better get his butt home soon so we can pretend it is Christmas and New Years Eve for him) I am more than ready for that ball to drop in Times Square!


I did a lot of Fearing in 2007 & 2008... Which is not me at all... I am working hard to find me again.. so this year I promise to become more of myself. Less Worrying, More Happiness... The past is over and I must look forward to a New Year. New trials... New Errors... New wonderful things, sunny skies and things that will make me cry or make me smile & an easier way to get through them. I am going to work extra hard on my personal to do list, which I already have a head start on! I really have a good out look on 2009! Bring her on!!!


Please Help my Family, J & his family, and my friend's families do the same and one little personal prayer goes out for Mandy and her Hubbie and also this family!


I love you and will see you all next year!!!

All My Love,

Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment