Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Letter to Santa

Santa Claus
North Pole

Dear Santa,

As always I want to ask you for another fantastic year. This year was not one of my favorites but I am thankful that things are starting to brighten up. Good news is peaking out of the clouds for my friends and family! I don't want much for Christmas this year. I want my family healthy, Grandma C, Grandmom, Grandpa L, Aunt F, Grandpop B, JS, Aunt G, Mom, K, and Dad and JK to be in good health when this season comes to an end. Please watch over my friends and family that are about to have babies; JM& HM, SC&KC, J&R, RG&JG and J&M. I would also like to ask that home would find me soon and you have no problem finding me where ever I maybe this year. Keep GL, IK, C, D, A, J, R, SK, Uncle M, N, & My J and all the other boys out there fighting to keep our country free in mind for me this year. If you can also get me a diamond under the tree this year I will leave you extra cookies. Talk to you soon Santa! Keep warm!

All my love,

Jessica Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment