Monday, December 29, 2008

Looking back, moving forward

Just a quick thought. Ever go back and read who you were just a couple months before and realize that even in 4 or 5 months you are pretty different? I don’t know if I am better today but I am defiantly stronger and looking at my weak spots as an advantage… So I need work still… but I will be okay and that is the biggest thing that matters. 2009 is less than a week away. The bad dreams of 2008 will be out the doors. Wherever I am this New Year’s I want to run out to my car and open all the doors… J’s mother says that is the way to get rid of the bad luck and start fresh and new!! I can’t wait for the New Year!! I however think that I have grown stronger and can take on a lot of things now! Can’t be the person you are without your past. It makes you who you are.
<3 J

No comments:

Post a Comment